Exchange ETH to FTM, in 1-Click and best exchange rates in the market. No registration or login is required! Over 15,000+ tokens & the best price from 250+ exchanges, both CEXs and DEXs. Swap in a single click!
CAN I SWAP ETH TO FTM?
Yes, you can convert ETH to FTM, straight from your favorite DeFi wallet like MetaMask, Coinbase DeFi wallet, Trustwallet, etc. You can use RocketX to convert ETH to FTM at the best price across 250+ centralized and decentralized exchanges.
HOW TO CONVERT ETH TO FTM?
Want to convert ETH to FTM at the best price across DEXs and CEXs? Even if you are new to crypto, here’s a simple guide on how to easily convert ETH to Fantom Coin on our app, RocketX:
- Connect your DeFi wallet.
- Select Ethereum network and ETH token in the first dropdown.
- Select FTM Network and FTM token in the second dropdown.
- Optionally, you can choose to enter a different FTM Chain destination wallet address.
- Cross-Chain Swap!
Viola! You’re all done! You will receive FTM with 1-click!
WHAT BENEFITS OF SWAPPING ETH TO FTM USING ROCKETX?
- No custom wallet
- No pre-deposit or collateral
- No wrapped/synthetic counterparty asset
- No hidden fees
- No hopping around exchanges in search of lower price
RocketX lets investors swap across chains at the best price in a secure and efficient way. The liquidity is obtained through leading CEXs & DEXs Pool, which has the highest liquidity compared to individual exchanges.
RocketX multi-chain swaps are therefore cost-effective and have minimal slippage. The platform fee can be slashed down by 100% by holding the exchange’s token RVF. With just 1-click you can swap crypto across chains in a jiffy.
WHAT IS ETHEREUM (ETH)?
- Ethereum is a blockchain-based decentralized global software platform at its heart. It is well known for ether, often known as ETH, which is its native cryptocurrency.
- The blockchain technology that powers Ethereum enables secure digital ledgers to be publicly created and maintained.
- Bitcoin and Ethereum have many similarities but different long-term visions and limitations.
- Ethereum is transitioning to an operational protocol that offers incentives to process transactions to those who stake their ETH.
- Ethereum is the foundation for many emerging technological advances.
Join Us on Telegram
WHAT IS FANTOM (FTM)?
- FTM is Fantom blockchain’s native currency. The excitement around Fantom comes largely from its potential to be a better version of Ethereum (ETH), the second-largest cryptocurrency.
- Fantom is a layer-1 blockchain that aims to offer an alternative to Ethereum’s exorbitant prices and slow performance, which users frequently lament. Transactions on Fantom are inexpensive and nearly instant. 🚀
- Uses for the Fantom (FTM) token include governance, staking, network fees, and payments.
- Many types of cryptocurrency, especially smaller cryptos, are difficult to buy. Fortunately, that isn’t the case with Fantom. You can buy it on several of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Similar to Hedera Hashgraph, the blockchain on which Fantom runs is a directed acyclic graph.
Both ETH and FTM are well-known and popular in the cryptocurrency community. Both assets provide a variety of tempting attributes, yet one asset may be more suitable for particular trader.
RocketX is a flexible platform that provides a variety of ways to exchange ETH and Fantom coins. We want to offer customers a platform where they may exchange between all the most widely used cryptocurrencies, trade them, and quickly diversify their cryptocurrency portfolio.
EXPLORE POPULAR CROSS-CHAIN SWAPS...
The number of crypto coins you may utilize with our exchange service is plenty! Enjoy our best exchange rates, quick transfers, and accurate exchange amounts by selecting any cryptocurrency pair!
Introduction zkSync network, a cutting-edge Layer 2 scaling solution on Ethereum, that...