100% Platform Fee discount for RVF token holders

We are absolutely delighted to share the multi-folded benefits of HODLing $RVF tokens!

ZERO FEE Trading — 100% Platform Fee Waiver for $RVF HODLers

Based on the number of RVF tokens held in the address with which the user initiates the transaction on RocketX.exchange, a discount on the platform fee applies as shown below from:

💠 500 RVF (5% discount)
💠 1,000 RVF (10% discount)
💠 2,000 RVF (20% discount)
💠 50,000 RVF (30% discount)
💠 100,000 RVF (40% discount)
💠 250,000 RVF (50% discount)
💠 500,000 RVF (75% discount)
💠 750,000 RVF (90% discount)
💠 1,000,000+ RVF (100% discount)

However, a minimum fee of $2 applies for Swap, Cross-Chain Swap & Bridge transactions via CEX. The above discount applies if the overall fee is above $2.

Note: The discount on the platform fee is currently supported for swaps initiated from EVM Chains Only.

Multiple Revenue Streams

RocketX generates revenue via multiple services & products it offers as shown below:

RocketX revenue streams.

$RVF Buyback

  • Some % of the platform fee will be used to BUY BACK RVF from the market on a daily basis starting from 20-Apr-2024 ( the BTC halving event ).
  • Bought-back $RVF tokens will be used towards 💰Staking rewards, locking the tokens in treasury, or any other means that will help accelerate the growth of the project.

As the product adoption increases $RVF is going to be very scarce🚀🚀

RVF Daily Burn Buybacks = Double Supply Shock

Daily Token Burn

  • Buy/Sell tax applies on the DEX trading & 70% of the fee is utilized to burn $RVF in real-time on a daily-basis until the total supply is reduced to 21M & remaining 30% goes to the project treasury to add more liquidity to the exchanges among others.

RVF Daily Token Burn
  • One can bridge RVF between ETH & BSC networks using Ferrum bridge & a 5% fee applies. 70% of the fee is used to burn $RVF on a quarterly basis & 30% goes to the project treasury.
  • However, the tax % & the use of the proceeds is subject to change based on the market conditions.

Shop using $RVF

 The $RVF community can now shop from over 2000 top brands, across 53 countries on CryptoCart, and receive their gift-cards within a matter of minutes: https://giftcards.cryptocart.cc/

Note: Everything mentioned above is indicative and the team has the right to change/modify the token utility at its discretion without prior notice.